ConcenTrace (Trace Mineral)
FORMULATED BY NATURE FOR GREATER BIO-ELECTRIC HEALTH & BODY MINERAL BALANCING. FOR REGULAR OR SODIUM RESTRICTED DIETS.
Just 20-40 drops per day
ConcenTrace is a natural mineral concentrate extracted from the waters of Utah’s Inland Sea, the Great Salt Lake. 40 drops (2.5 ml/0.5 teaspoon) equal the mineral content of 1/2 cup of sea water minus 99% of sodium. One 240ml bottle will last three months (using 40 drops a day) or remineralizes 400 to 800 liters of water. You may expect a wide spectrum of nutritional benefits.
As a Daily Supplement: (10 - 20 drops), once or twice daily. Mix with any juice or food at mealtimes to mask the concentrated mineral flavor, or take straight, followed with a glass of juice or water. Moderately increased dosages are safe if needed or desired, but larger amounts may have a laxative effect.
Remineralize any food or beverage, before or after cooking. By adding ConcenTrace to your food can actually enhance the flavor while reducing the amount of table salt needed.
Distilled Water: Adding 5-10 drops per liter (2-4 drops per glass) to distilled, reverse osmosis or purified water not only adds a complete, balanced spectrum of low sodium minerals and trace minerals, but also restores flavor comparable to expensive mineral water at a fraction of the cost.
Because of the high concentration of minerals, at full strength ConcenTrace has no bacterial growth. Due to its supersaturation, however, your ConcenTrace product may experience minor crystalization. This will in no way affect the quality of your product.
Ingredients: ConcenTrace (100% pure, concentrated, desalinated Great Salt Lake brine). Contains no other added ingredients
0.65 ml (10 gouttes):
Plus the following in naturally occurring, varying trace amounts
Plus all other naturally occurring elements found in sea water
- The most powerful, health-giving mineral and trace mineral supplement formulated by nature for greater bioelectric health and body mineral balancing.
- In today's modern, fast-paced society, supplying our bodies with the minerals they require is difficult.
- Many of the foods we eat are grown in minerally deficient soil.
- To add to that, modern food processing techniques further strip away important minerals like magnesium, potassium and boron -- minerals that play key roles in our health.
- The truth is we may be eating a perfectly balanced diet and still be deficient in minerals and trace minerals.
- Supplementing your diet with ConcenTrace® can replenish your body with the important nutrients that it may be lacking.
- A marriage of nature and science, ConcenTrace®? is a liquid mineral supplement concentrated and balanced for greater energy, vitality and well-being.
- Harvested from the pristine waters of the north shore of Utah's Great Salt Lake, ConcenTrace® contains a natural balance of 72 verified minerals and trace minerals but without the sodium.
- Best of all, the minerals and trace minerals in ConcenTrace® are contained in ionic form, one of the most widely utilized forms of minerals in the body.
- Twenty drops once or twice daily provide the body with the important minerals it needs to support general health and well-being.
- ConcenTrace® is comprised of a form and balance of minerals life was designed to use.
In today's modern, fast-paced society, supplying our bodies with the minerals they require is difficult. Many of the foods we eat are grown in minerally deficient soil. To add to that, modern food processing techniques further strip away important minerals like magnesium, potassium and boron -- minerals that play key roles in our health. The truth is we may be eating a perfectly balanced diet and still be deficient in minerals and trace minerals. Supplementing your diet withConcenTrace can replenish your body with the important nutrients that it may be lacking. A marriage of nature and science, ConcenTrace is a liquid mineral supplement concentrated and balanced for greater energy, vitality and well-being.
Like the seas of our world, Utah’s Great Salt Lake contains every known health giving element (mineral) known to man (84 verified). These elements are naturally occurring in almost the exact ratios as the major fluids of our own bodies and are the very same as were once found in our soils, but are now depleted. For long term supplementation and body mineral balancing no other supplement compares to the safety and effectiveness of ConcenTrace.
ConcenTrace is safe for the whole family, even your pets and plants. Using the distinct seasonal weather of Utah’s high desert climate, we harness the power of nature to further concentrate the minerals and remove 99% of the sodium. ConcenTrace is 100% pure—nothing added.
Just like the minerals found in the liquids of fresh fruits, vegetables and teas, the minerals inConcenTrace are naturally ionic, which means that each independent element is either positively or negatively charged. This is extremely important for absorption since the body uses positive and negative charges to attract elements into the receptor cells present in the villi of the intestine. Elements in their ionic form are necessary each time for all of the trillions of cells in our body metabolize energy. Ionic elements are also vital for every electrical brain impulse or healthy nerve transmission. Only ionic minerals will combine to form energetic crystals.
No other mineral supplement could possibly surpass the ionic mineral saturation ofConcenTrace and still remain in solution. At supersaturation ConcenTrace is in a class by itself.
In addition, there is the natural goodness of ConcenTrace infused with alfalfa and kelp in a convenient tablet form.
Try either ConcenTrace liquid minerals or ConcenTrace tablets and notice the results for yourself.